- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Each coin comes in an individual capsule housed in a dark wooden presentation box featuring a glass top for endless viewing pleasure.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek, showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
Containing 1.85 oz of Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Eagle is the most popular Gold coin in the United States. Add this 2020 American Gold Eagle 4-Coin Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Pencil pilot
Date:Jul 15, 2020
Any year 4 coin set is an honor to possess but the 2020 will be historic on its own. Each one is a high quality work of art and a tried and true design. Not to mention that they’re made of gold!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.