- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Series 1953 $5 United States Notes (Red Seal). Buy in quantity any save $$$!
- These $5 Red Seals were issued beginning in 1953.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Circulated notes from series 1953.
- These notes will be in Average Circulated (Very Good to Very Fine) condition.
- Each note has a portrait of President Abraham Lincoln on the front with an engraving of the Lincoln Memorial on the back.
Don't handle your currency with bare hands. To avoid damage from the oils in your skin add these cotton gloves to your order.
Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
United States Notes were adopted for circulation during the Civil War in 1862 in denominations from One through One Thousand Dollars. The $5 denomination remained when we switched over to small size notes in 1928 and continued until the early 1960's when the denomination was discontinued. Although they are still legal tender, their red seals and serial numbers and competitive prices make them great collector items. These notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.