1918 (L-San Francisco) $1,000 FRN VF-20 PCGS (Low #)
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Low Serial Number of L111A. Rarely do you ever see large size high denominations! This is a highly desirable large size $1,000 note, so much of the wear is forgiven. Note in a problem free holder.
- High denomination seldom used in circulation.
- This note has been certified and graded Very Fine-20 by PCGS.
- Super low serial number of L111A.
- Signatures of Burke/Glass—Friedberg #1133-L.
- Last printed in 1927 and bears the portrait of first Secretary of the Treasury Alexander Hamilton.
This series 1918 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note saw heavy circulation or it may have been some well to do person's wallet trophy. Add this 1918 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note to your cart today!
The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.