2019 Australia 10 oz Silver Lunar Pig MS-70 PCGS (FS, Red Label)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Lunar Pig from Perth Mint is graded a perfect First Strike MS-70 by PCGS and comes in the APMEXclusive® Red Label holder from PCGS. With very low mintages, Silver Lunar coins are highly sought after each year.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- First Strike designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, surrounded by the date, face value, Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: Depicts a representation of a domesticated pig with found piglets amid stylized foliage. The design also incorporates the Chinese character for pig, the inscription "Year of the Pig" and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- The Red Label is exclusive to APMEX, featuring designs for each year in the popular Lunar Series. This will significantly add to the collectibility of these coins.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 10 oz Silver Lunar Pig coin to your cart today!
Struck by the historic Perth Mint from .9999 fine Silver, each coin's Australian legal tender status guarantees its weight and purity.
Perth Mint's Australian Lunar Series II collection epitomizes the rich tradition of minting spectacular bullion coins by portraying animal themes from the Chinese Lunar calendar. The reverse design changes each year based on the Chinese lunar calendar, and the 2019 reverse celebrates the Year of the Pig. The birth dates for people born in the Lunar Year of the Pig include 1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007 and 2019. Those born in these years are said to be honest, loyal, sincere and generous with a calm temperament.
Known for their quality and collectibility, the Perth Mint Lunar series is a cornerstone of many Precious Metals portfolios. The original Lunar bullion series, these coins (beginning with the Series I launch in 1996) have become some of the most widely collected around the globe, as demand originated in Asia but spread to Europe and America as investors became exposed to the design and quality. In addition to the annual design change, many investors love that the coins' select mintage limits create the potential for even greater investment return in the form of a numismatic premium appreciation. This series is so popular, the 1 oz Gold and Silver Lunars are now instant sell-outs every year!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review