1890 $5.00 Treasury Note General George Thomas CU-63 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
A tough and desirable note! Nice portrait of General George Thomas who rose to prominence during the American Civil War. These Treasury or Coin notes are scarce in any condition.
- Housed in an inert mylar currency sleeve by PCGS Currency.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated-63by PCGS Currency.
- Signatures: Rosecrans/Huston - Friedberg #359.
- Face: Portrait of George Thomas at center, a general in the Union Army during the Civil War known as "The Rock of Chickamauga".
- Back: Obligation language in scalloped design at right with the denomination in multiple places and styles.
Although this note has seen circulation, it is still desirable since in higher grades this note is quite expensive. Although titled as Treasury Notes, the obligation boldly stating these could be redeemed in coin which led to them being referred to as Coin Notes. These notes are collectible due to their brief issue and low printing. Add this 1890 $5.00 Treasury Note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.