1907 $10 Gold Certificate CU-64 EPQ PMG
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Exceptional for the grade. This series, featuring brightly colored backs, is from the end of an era in U.S. currency.
- This denomination features a Gold seal and Gold serial numbers.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated-64 EPQ by PMG.
- Signatures of Vernon/Treat—Friedberg #1167.
- Face: Features a central portrait of Michael Hillegas, 1st Treasurer of the United States.
- Back: Golden orange printing is featured throughout. The Great Seal of the United States is surrounded by sun rays in the center with the number 10 in each corner.
Add one of these classics to your cart today!
Gold Certificates, like circulating Gold coins were withdrawn from circulation in 1933 as part of President Franklin Roosevelt's banking policies to counteract the effects of the Great Depression. Although no longer redeemable for Gold, they are still legal tender.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.