- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The walls measure about 2.5 mi in length, their average height is about 33 ft, and thickness about 8.2 ft.
- Limited mintage of 3,600.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Medal is encapsulated and delivered in the official box of issue.
- Obverse: Walls of Jerusalem in English and Hebrew in the center, surrounded by artistically depicted walls of Jerusalem.
- Reverse: Lion of Jerusalem with stylized prominent buildings of the city depicted as the city's coat of arms. Fineness, purity, Holy Land Mint logo and legend "Jerusalem of Gold" surrounding.
- Guaranteed by the Holy Land Mint of Israel.
Add this beautifully designed 1 oz Silver round to your cart today!
The Walls of Jerusalem have become an icon of the holy city and an attraction for tourists from all over Israel and the world. A walk along the walls is a special experience that provides beautiful views of Jerusalem.
Along the walls there are 34 watch towers and 8 gates. 7 of the 8 gates are open and serve as passageway into and out of the Old City - Lions Gate, Dung Gate, Zion Gate, Jaffa Gate, Damascus Gate, New Gate and Herod's Gate. The eight gate, Golden Gate, is blocked and according to Jewish tradition, will open miraculously when the Messiah comes and the dead are resurrected.
The Holy Land Mint Israel Coins & Medals Corp. (ICMC) was established in 1961. They stand true to their stated objective of "commemorating significant historic, national, social, scientific, and cultural achievements of the State of Israel." The Holy Land Mint specializes in commissioning, designing, minting and distributing unique Gold and Silver products which reflect the unique character of Israel’s past, present and hoped-for future.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.