|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Detailed pieces of lady liberty were carefully extracted from the seals and placed into these limited edition coins using CoinJewels patented technology, to ensure that your customers can hold “Space Flown Statue of Liberty Copper” in their hands.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule with mint issued box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the Queen's right facing effigy.
- Reverse: Depicts a footprint and United States flag on the moon’s surface with the coin’s Silver allowed through the meticulous coloring. In the background you will see Silver stars also shining through the coloring, along with a detailed portrait of the moon, a distant galaxy and a bright green meteorite shooting across space as a nod to the Statue of Liberty.
Add them all to your collection! Hold an actual piece of history flown into space with the 2019 1 oz Silver Moon Landing Statue of Liberty coin!
On July 16th 1969, Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the moon. 15 years after that monumental event, the Statue of Liberty underwent a full restoration to ensure the preservation of the World famous landmark. During this groundbreaking restorative project, using actual copper removed from the statue, two 15-inch replicas were carefully molded and taken on board the April 1985 flight of the space shuttle Discovery. Upon the shuttle’s return from space, one replica was put on display at the Statue of Liberty and the other was melted to create liberty centennial seals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.