Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Silver Tetradrachm of the Persian Empire.
- NGC has certified and authenticated this example as being in Choice VF condition.
- Strike: 3/5, Surface: 3/5. Gram weights and labels may vary.
- Obverse: Depicts a Hero King of the Persians advancing bow in hand.
- Reverse: Persian calvary with spear charging.
Protect and display your Persian Silver Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Ancient Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.