Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Due to our exclusive with the Royal Australian Mint, we are unable to ship this product to Europe. Orders within Europe containing this product will not be fulfilled.
- Graded a perfect Proof-70 Deep Cameo First Strike by PCGS, and housed in a holder with an exclusive Royal Australian Mint label.
- First Strike designation guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- The original presentation box with a Mint-issued, numbered certificate of authenticity, along with an outer box displaying the theme of the coin, the Moon is also included.
- Convex design adds depth to the Moon, making it appear rounded. This is the first series where the Royal Australian Mint has colorized the convex side of a domed coin.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the country, metal content and type. Surrounding the effigy are the planets of our Solar System designed by Royal Australian Mint Artist Aaron Baggio. This side is concave.
- Reverse: Features a convex-shaped, colorized image of the Moon. The series name, "The Earth and Beyond" is engraved on the top outer rim, along with the year of issue. The denomination is engraved on the bottom outer rim.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Following their sold out series of the Silver Southern Domed coins and Silver Northern Domed coins, the Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a series enjoyed by all. Add the Silver $5 Australia Colorized Domed Moon PR-70 Deep Cameo PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
Second in The Earth and Beyond Silver Domed coin series features the Moon, our closest celestial companion. This release follows the popular release of the Earth Domed coin earlier in the year. The Moon has inspired art, literature, navigation and science for thousands of years, but still holds an aura of mystery and awe for the beholder.
Continue your collection of the Graded Earth and Beyond Silver Domed series with the first graded coin in the series, the Earth.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.