Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Born of supernovas, Precious Metals such as Silver were present in the cloud of galactic dust that coalesced to create our solar system. A supernova occurs during the final stages of a star’s life cycle and culminates in an explosion of titanic proportions.
Rare and brilliant, diamonds have been a source of intense fascination for centuries.
After forming billions of years ago they remained deep in the Earth’s mantle before being catapulted closer to the surface by rapidly ascending streams of molten volcanic rock. The unique and naturally colored golden diamond featured in this coin, aged at 1.6 billion years, has been extracted from the Argyle Diamond Mine in Western Australia’s spectacular Kimberley region.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each diamond is approximately .035 carats.
- Comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts an artistic representation of a star exploding into a supernova with a handset golden diamond at its center. The design includes an interpretation of lava flowing from a volcano and forming the layers of the Argyle Diamond Mine, representing the origin of the precious jewel. The design also incorporates the inscription "RARE EARTH" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
Add this 5 oz Silver High Relief Rare Earth coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.