2018 Tuvalu 1/2 oz Silver English Bulldog Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
From the Perth Mint comes an exciting new series featuring an adorable new Puppies series. The fourth release in this series features the English bulldog puppy.
One of the most recognizable dog breeds in the world, English bulldogs have become increasingly popular worldwide over recent years because of their compact size and friendly temperament. The fascinating history of English bulldogs is believed to stretch back to ancient times when mastiff-like dogs were used for guarding livestock in the Mediterranean region.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a display box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II above the face value, weight and purity.
- Reverse: Features an English bulldog puppy with large, endearing eyes doing one of the things young dogs love best, playing with a shoe. The inscription "ENGLISH BULLDOG" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Tuvalu government.
Collect them all. Add this 2018 1/2 oz Silver English Bulldog Puppy Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.