Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This second release of the APMEXclusive® Republic of Chad Mandala series features a striking image of the mighty Rhino in 1 oz Gold. The 1 troy oz Gold coin has a limited mintage of 100 coins worldwide!
The powerful rhino is a symbol for steadiness, protection and achievement. While first glancing at the large creature may give a sense of fear and aggression, the rhinoceros actually is known for its passive nature, preferring to graze in solitude. The majestic beauty and strength of the Rhino makes the animal a great addition to the Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series, following the first release of the Mandala Lion. Each coin in the series will have a unique design and different animal featured. The changing designs and limited mintages makes these coins an enticing series for collectors and investors alike.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS holder with our exclusive label, grading this coin a perfect Mint-State 70.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coins were received in the first 30 days of release.
- Extremely limited mintage of 100 coins, with even less in this perfect 70 grade, certified by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Obverse: Features a strong full body image of a rhinoceros, filled with a mandala print. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres", meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Continue your collection of the popular Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series with the second release featuring the mighty rhino in .9999 fine Gold. Add this MS-70 graded 2018 Republic of Chad 1 oz Gold Mandala Rhino to your cart today!
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife Series features 1 ounce Gold and 1 ounce Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Rhino is the second release of the series, in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala Series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.