Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Low limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a graphic outer box.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of King George V by Sir E.B. Mackennal.
- Reverse: Features a field hospital located near the front during the First World War. While the pointed peaks of medical tents can be seen in the background, the presence of several stretcher-bearers and other personnel suggest a battle is underway and casualties are arriving from the front lines.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this brilliant Silver Allied Forces Great Britain commemorative coin to your cart today!
From the soldiers in the trenches to the nurses near the front lines, risking one's lives to save another is the very definition of heroism. The reverse of this last coin in First World War: Allies series pays homage to the men and women who served in the British Armed Forces, represented by the Gold-plated General Service button.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.