Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 6,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: The reverse image by Jori van der Linde features Color Mosaic technology, a combination of engraving and paint techniques that transform a traditional wildlife portrait into mosaic art. More than 130 individually engraved, differently shaped “tiles” combine for a close view of a cougar (Puma concolor) in a forest clearing, while engraved “grout” lines help capture the look of raised tiles. Different paint effects alter the intensity of each colored segment, save for the polished surface of the coin that adds a shine to the trunks and branches of the tall trees.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Featuring a wildly popular theme in a new art style, plus a lower mintage than usual for a colorful 1 oz. coin this example of fine craftsmanship and numismatic artistry is a striking addition to any collection. Add this unique $20 Canadian Mosaics Cougar coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.