Euboea Histiaea AR Tetrobol (circa 3rd-2nd Century BC) XF
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
These Ancient Greek Euboea Silver Tetrobols (3rd-2nd Century BC) are over 2,100 years old and display a nymph, one of the most famous Greek classical devices on its coinage.
- Approx specifications: 14 mm - 2.3 g Silver weight.
- Struck by the Greek city-state of Histiaea on the island of Euboea.
- These coins are net graded as XF.
- Obverse: Right facing diademed head of nymph.
- Reverse: Nymph seated on the bow of a galley.
Showcase your certified Ancient Silver coin by adding a display or gift box to your order.
Add this over 2,100 years old Greek Silver coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.