Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a frosted uncirculated finish.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features the now-grown kangaroo, with a joey of her very own.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 2019 1oz Silver Kangaroo coin to your cart today!
This coin from the Four-Coin series featuring the Eastern Grey Kangaroo. These beloved animals can be found in the eastern states of Australia, and are one of the larger breeds. The series began in Winter, featuring a joey staying warm in her mother's pouch. Now, the final coin is set in autumn, now shows that same kangaroo grown, with her very own joey, completing the cycle of nature.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.