Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features split view of life above and below the sea ice with a view of a mother polar bear and cubs.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $30 Fine Silver Dimensional Nature Polar Bear coin to your cart today!
The reverse image by Tony Bianco travels to the floe edge in the Canadian Arctic, where a split view offers a glimpse of life above and beneath the sea ice. Above the water, an engraved polar bear cub steps to the edge of a gleaming iceberg and peers into the icy sea. The waterline forms the boundary between this silvery world and the colorful one beneath the surface, where a mother polar bear and her cub have plunged into Canada’s northern waters. The first-time use of Dimensional Paint adds a 3D-like effect to the icy underwater scene, where color layers create the illusion of real water atop the coin’s surface. The reverse includes the engraved words “CANADA 2018”.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.