Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 8 grams (0.2572 oz) of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eight bars come together in one card. Each bar is individually sealed in numbered assay cards to protect them.
- Each assay is perforated and can be separated for individual gifting or selling.
- Every Gold bar comes in a beautiful red assay card verifying a certified assayer has approved the bar.
- Obverse: Features a jovial pig lounging in the grass. Above the pig is the Chinese character symbol for "pig".
- Reverse: Shows the view of the same pig, but from behind.
- Guaranteed by PAMP Suisse.
Browse our pouches suitable to individually present and gift each Gold bar.
This Year of the Pig design is a popular way to add fractional Gold bullion bars to any investment portfolio. Add this unique Multigram+8 Gold product to your cart today!
A beautiful addition to any order, these PAMP Gold Year of the Pig Bars celebrate those born in the Year of the Pig (1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1982, 1995, 2007, and 2019). Occupying the 12th position in the Chinese Zodiac, those born in the year of the pig are said to be honest, sincere and generous and have a calm temperament.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.