Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains a total of 1.9 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated within a burgundy display box. Set comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 6,500 sets worldwide.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the dual dates 1986 and 2013, and the face value.
- Reverse: All five coins share the same reverse design by Julius Csotonyi. The highly detailed, engraved image captures a tranquil moment in the Canadian landscape, whose seasonal beauty is arguably at its peak. Carried by the autumn breeze, several sugar maple leaves have tumbled down from the forest canopy overhead, their edges slightly curled, before gently resting on the water. Exclusive to the 1 oz. coin, blue rhodium plating adds a colorful reflective hue to the aquatic setting, without obscuring the engraved ripples that convey movement across the water.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
This five-coin set is an ideal way to celebrate the beloved Silver Maple Leaf series and own an elegant tribute to the two long-reigning monarchs. Add this 2019 Silver Bicentennial Fractional Set to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.