2018 Canada 10 oz Silver $100 SUPERMAN™: The Last Son of Krypton
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
After years of appearing on our coins, Superman finally breaks out of this coin’s reverse, where, for the first time ever, the beloved pop culture icon is re-imagined in sculptural form!
The Gold-plated, Silver statuette on the reverse is not only a beautifully sculpted ode to the paragon of virtue — it’s a nod to all the Canadian talent who have played a part in his incredible journey.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is safely encapsulated in a dome-like capsule to help protect this uniquely shaped showpiece, which will add prestige to your collection as well as an exclusive collector card that traces its journey from concept to coin, including Jason Fabok’s original art.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a statue of Superman, the last son of Krypton.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Designed by Canadian comic book artist Jason Fabok, the reverse offers a statuesque take on The Last Son of Krypton. The silver sculpture of Superman appears to break out of the coin’s surface, where the boundary between 2D and 3D art has been “shattered” in a show of strength and resolve. As though exposed to the energy-giving rays of Earth’s yellow sun, Superman basks in the rich gleam of gold plating that highlights the sculpted work of Royal Canadian Mint engraver Matthew Porter. Superman’s gaze looks up towards the sky as he ascends with arms held out to the side, providing an unfettered view of the iconic ‘S’ emblazoned across his chest.
Add this Silver $100 The Last Son of Krypton Statue coin to your cart today!
SUPERMAN and all DC characters and elements © & TM/MC DC Comics. DC LOGO: TM/MC & © DC. WB SHIELD: TM/MC & © WBEI. (s17)
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.