|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Empire Silver Denarius from the reign of Caracalla. (198-217 AD).
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the Choice Extra Fine condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Emperor's right facing bust.
- Reverse: These coins will be of random types and will feature numerous gods and goddesses and political motifs.
- Hoards and label styles may vary.
Display your Ancient Silver coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Silver makes a unique addition to any collection. Add this Roman Denarius Emperor Caracalla coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.