Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
A famous legend, the Dragon Gate, associates koi with one of the most auspicious creatures in Chinese culture. A koi fish swims upstream through waterfalls and other obstacles in the ancient fable to reach the top of a mountain where the fish transforms into the revered, mystical dragon.
Yellow topaz in Chinese culture has traditionally been associated with good fortune and energy.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This antique finish coin is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the designation of First Strike.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features eight koi fish swimming beneath peonies and encircling a rotating yellow topaz charm. Eight is considered the most propitious number in Chinese culture. The design includes The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
This coin would make a perfect gift for a loved one. Add this incredible Good Luck Rotating Charm coin to your cart today!
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review