2018 Australia 1 oz Silver Good Luck Rotating Charm MS-70 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With their ability to swim upstream, koi fish have long represented perseverance and strength of purpose in eastern cultures. As such they have become a symbol of good luck, abundance, courage, independence and ambition.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
- This antique finish coin is graded MS-70 by PCGS with the First Strike designation.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2018 year-date, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features eight koi fish swimming beneath peonies and encircling a rotating yellow topaz charm. Eight is considered the most propitious number in Chinese culture. The design includes The Perth Mint’s traditional "P" mintmark.
Yellow topaz in Chinese culture has traditionally been associated with good fortune and energy. This coin would make a perfect gift for a loved one. Add this incredible Good Luck Rotating Charm coin to your cart today!
A famous legend, the Dragon Gate, associates koi with one of the most auspicious creatures in Chinese culture. A koi fish swims upstream through waterfalls and other obstacles in the ancient fable to reach the top of a mountain where the fish transforms into the revered, mystical dragon.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.