Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Low mintage of 333 coins.
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This Antique Finish coin is graded MS-69 by PCGS with the designation of First Day of Issue.
- Obverse: Displays a profile of Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year of issue and country of issue.
- Reverse: Depicts the view of Vesta and its impact craters. In the center of the coin is a colored image of Vesta.
- Sovereign coin backed by Cook Islands government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2018 Cook Islands 3 oz Silver Meteorite Vesta The Largest Asteroid coin to your cart today!
Vesta, minor-planet designation 4 Vesta, is one of the largest objects in the asteroid belt, with a mean diameter of 525 kilometers (326 miles). It was discovered by the German astronomer Heinrich Wilhelm Olbers on March 29, 1807 and is named after Vesta, the virgin goddess of home and hearth from Roman mythology.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.