Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Coin contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin is graded PR-70 DCAM by PCGS with the First Day of Issue designation.
- Mintage is limited to 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features the Marvel character Spiderman, along with the mintmark.
Add this graded Kilo 2017 Cook Islands 1 oz Silver $100 SPIDERMAN™ coin to your cart today!
In Spider-Man Homecoming, a young Peter Parker/Spider-Man, who made his sensational debut in Captain America: Civil War, begins to navigate his newfound identity as the web-slinging superhero. Peter Parker, thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, returns home where he lives with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of his new mentor Tony Stark, Peter tries to fall back into his normal daily routine, distracted by thoughts of proving himself to be more than just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. However, when the Vulture emerges as a new villain, everything that Peter holds most important will be threatened!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.