Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box accompanied with a mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 3,500 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, legal tender face value of “1 Dollars” and the “2019” date.
- Reverse: Features a happy pig with the Lu (Wealth) lucky coin on the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Pig are thought to be considerate, responsible and optimistic. They are also said to be warm-hearted and good-tempered. 2019 is also the year of the Earth element, which rotates on a larger, 60-year cycle. Earth pigs are known to be particularly loyal, honest and gentle. The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all to close the 12-year Chinese Lunar calendar. Add the 2019 Lunar Year of the Pig Proof Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.