Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 100 coins worldwide.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a presentation box accompanied with a mint issued certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, legal tender face value of “30 Dollars” and the “2019” date.
- Reverse: Features a happy pig, with the Lu (Wealth) coin in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all to close the 12-year Chinese Lunar calendar. Add the 2019 Silver Kilo Lunar Year of the Pig Proof Coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Pig are thought to be considerate, responsible and optimistic. They are also said to be warm-hearted and good-tempered. 2019 is also the year of the Earth element, which rotates on a larger, 60-year cycle. Earth pigs are known to be particularly loyal, honest and gentle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review