Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a happy pig, with the Lu (Wealth) coin in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
The Royal Australian Mint has once again produced a coin enjoyed by all to close the 12-year Chinese Lunar calendar. Add the 2019 1/4 oz Gold Proof Lunar Year of the Pig Coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar calendar, people born in the Year of the Pig are thought to be considerate, responsible and optimistic. They are also said to be warm-hearted and good-tempered. 2019 is also the year of the Earth element, which rotates on a larger, 60-year cycle. Earth pigs are known to be particularly loyal, honest and gentle.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.