1920 Maine Half Dollar MS-64 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Nice originality to the piece as there is some light toning throughout. A solid MS-64 for type.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Encapsulation by PCGS guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features the Maine's state seal. A shield bearing a moose and a pine tree is at center, with a farmer and a sailor to the left and right of it, respectively.
- Reverse: Features a wreath of pine branches.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci.
- Guaranteed by the United States Mint.
Protect and display your Maine Centennial Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This commemorative coin will make an excellent addition to any collection. Add this historical Half Dollar to your cart today!
Maine was settled by French colonists as early as 1604, it wasn’t until March 15th, 1820 that Maine became the 23rd state as part of the Missouri Compromise in with Maine entered the Union as a Free State, while Missouri entered as a Slave State..
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.