2018 GB 50p Gold 60th Anniv Paddington Bear (Buckingham Palace)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Royal Mint is celebrating the 60th anniversary of Paddington Bear's adventure with a two-coin series. This second coin features Paddington at Buckingham Palace after meeting Her Majesty the Queen, and has a limited worldwide mintage of 600 coins.
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 600 worldwide.
- Contains .4568 oz of Gold.
- Presented in a wooden case.
- Obverse: Includes the Jody Clark designed effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II along with the denomination.
- Reverse: Features Paddington Bear wearing his famous outfit, waving the UK flag with Buckingham Palace in the background.
This two-coin series celebrates the 60th anniversary of the release of the book "A Bear Called Paddington". This second coin features Paddington at Buckingham Palace after meeting Her Majesty the Queen. Each coin is struck in 22 karat Gold, and finished to a Proof standard. Add this 2018 Great Britain 50p Gold 60th Anniversary Paddington Bear Buckingham Palace coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.