Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Limited edition presentation mintage of 750 coins.
- Contains .235 oz of Gold.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Includes an effigy of Her Majesty Elizabeth II as well as the date.
- Reverse: Features a new interpretation of St. George and the dragon, designed by Jody Clark.
Celebrate the young prince's 5th birthday with this commemorative Celebration Sovereign from The Royal Mint. Each coin is struck in 22K Gold, and finished to a Brilliant Uncirculated Standard. Add this 2018 Gold coin to your cart today!
Jody Clark has created a new, modern interpretation of St. George, Prince George of Cambridge's namesake to celebrate the Prince's 5th birthday. Born on July 22, 2013, the young prince celebrates his 5th year in 2018, a year of many exciting Royal events and anniversaries.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.