Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited edition presentation of 7,500 coins worldwide.
- Contains 0.3568 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Features a Gold-plated rim for a stunning two-tone effect.
- Obverse: Features the definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Portrays the Sea King, a technologically advanced Search and Rescue aircraft for its time. The coin features the years "1918-2018", along with the "Sea King" title.
- Guaranteed by The Royal Mint.
The fourth coin in the five-coin collection commemorating the 100th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force features the famous Sea King aircraft. Add this 2018 Proof Silver Air Force Sea King coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint struck medals in 1918 to give tribute to the men and women of the Royal Air Force as the First World War ended. One hundred years later, this series of five coin designs marks this important milestone of the Royal Air Force.
This fourth coin in the series features the Sea King, a search and rescue aircraft used in the Royal Air Force. The Sea King entered service in 1978, and had its last mission on October 4, 2015. The reverse design of the coin features the helicopter hoisting a person in danger to safety, reminding us the life-saving service the Royal Air Force provides. The detail in the coin designed by brothers Neil and Richard Talbot is enhanced by the Proof finish of the coin. This limited edition coin includes packaging of a booklet that features a quote from the former Sea King pilot, His Royal Highness the Duke of Cambridge.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review