2018 Niue 2 oz Silver $5 Star Wars Death Star Ultra High Relief
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This officially licensed STAR WARS 2 oz Silver coin features the iconic Death Star and has a mintage of 5,000. Also included is a display case and numbered certificate. The coin with its high relief detail and convex shape makes it especially unique.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver
- The Ultra High Relief effect, adds more depth and intricacy to the coin design. This relief, along with the convex shape makes it look as the Death Star is bursting out of its capsule.
- Comes packaged in STAR WARS branded coin case and box, perfect for displaying or gifting.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an officially licensed image of the Death Star.
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Star Wars coins are a great gift for a young numismatist or Star Wars fan of any age. This Death Star coin brings the iconic weapon of the Empire to real-life, with its convex shape and high relief detail. This moon-sized space station with its ability to destroy an entire planet is a great choice for the next in the Ultra High Relief coin series celebrating iconic Star Wars characters and imagery. Add this 2 oz Star Wars Ultra High Relief Death Star coin to your cart today! And may the Force be with you!
New Zealand Mint:
The New Zealand Mint is a privately owned company in Auckland, New Zealand. It is the only privately owned mint in New Zealand, purchasing refined Gold from international sources to produce coins. They have established their reputation over the past four decades for their high quality design as exhibited by their innovative commemorative Gold and Silver bullion products. The only precious metal mint in New Zealand, the mint uses the tag-line “Minters of the South Pacific” and produces collector and bullion coins for a number of pacific nations, including Fiji, the Cook Islands, Niue and Tuvalu.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.