1861 $20 (T-21) A. H. Stephens Extremely Fine
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Here is an attractive and quite rare Confederate States of America $20 note issued at Richmond, September 2nd, 1861.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This note is in Extremely Fine condition and is uncancelled.
- Cataloged as T-21. Hand-signed and serial numbered.
- Face: Portrait of Confederate Vice President Alexander Stephens in oval at center, surrounded by scenes of plenty; Green XX in watermelons on either side. Fancy XX and green protectors in scrollwork at right.
- Back: Intentionally left blank.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is the very hard to find "Alexander Stephens" type, T-21, light green print. Add one of these classic collectibles to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.