Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This Colonial Note was issued by the State of New Jersey, which was authorized by the state legislature on March 25, 1776.
- This note will be housed in an archival Mylar currency sleeve.
- Graded Extra Fine.
- Face: Very nice red and black printing to deter counterfeiting.
- Back: Leaf with the warning: "Tis Death to counterfeit".
- A nice example of paper currency printed just prior to our Independence from Britain.
Add this New Jersey 1 Shilling note to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.