Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .600 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-65 grade.
- Mintage of 428,707 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of George V wearing a crown.
- Reverse: Depicts two men rowing in a canoe.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1935 Silver Dollar to your cart today!
To celebrate the 25th year of King George V's reign, the Royal Canadian Mint produced the 1935 Silver Jubilee Commemorative dollar. Not only is it the first Silver Dollar minted for circulation in Canada, it was the first coin minted by the Dominion of Canada. A must have for the Canadian Silver Dollar collector!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.