Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .600 oz actual Silver weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 Proof-Like grade.
- Mintage of 246,606 coins.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts two early traders rowing in a canoe with the Northern Lights behind them.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1954 Silver Dollar to your cart today!
This Silver George VI-Voyageur Canoe coin contains .6000 of an ounce of Silver. King George VI appears on the obverse of this issue. The reverse depicts a pair of traders in a canoe with the Northern Lights in the background. Listed in Krause as KM#46.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.