2018 Niue 2 oz Silver Evolution of Earth (Ammonoidea)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This beautiful coin is plated in ruthenium and has selective Gold gilding and has a mintage of 666 pieces worldwide.
- Each coin contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage limited to 666 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, country of issue and $2 denomination.
- Reverse: Features a top view of a gilded gold ammonite fossil with the ruthenium plated background with scattered fossils images.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An amazing high relief coin with great detail. Add this 2 oz Silver Evolution of Earth coin to your cart today!
Ammonites are excellent index fossils, and it is often possible to link the rock layer in which a particular species or genus is found to specific geologic time periods. Their fossil shells usually take the form of planispirals, although there were some helically spiraled and nonspiraled forms (known as heteromorphs).
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.