Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1/2 gram of Gold.
- Comes in blister packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts the Barbados coat of arms along with the country of issue and issue date.
- Reverse: Features an image of the lunar module Eagle and Neil Armstrong on the moon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Barbados government.
Apollo 11 was the spaceflight that landed the first two people on the Moon. Mission commander Neil Armstrong and pilot Buzz Aldrin, both American, landed the lunar module Eagle on July 20, 1969, at 20:17 UTC. Armstrong became the first person to step onto the lunar surface six hours after landing on July 21 at 02:56:15 UTC; Aldrin joined him about 20 minutes later. They spent about two and a quarter hours together outside the spacecraft, and collected 47.5 pounds (21.5 kg) of lunar material to bring back to Earth.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A defining moment in history immortalized on this beautiful proof coin. Add this Proof Gold First Man On The Moon cointo your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.