Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, with a frosted uncirculated finish.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a growing kangaroo, seeking shade in the summer heat. The face value, Silver weight and purity surrounds the marsupials.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this 2018 1oz Silver Kangaroo coin with a 25th Anniversary privy mark to your cart today!
This coin features the Eastern Grey Kangaroo. These beloved animals can be found in the eastern states of Australia, and are one of the larger breeds. They are known to feed on grass and other plants, and seek shade during the hot Australian heat. These kangaroos also have summer as their peak breeding season.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.