|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With its 135 meters (443 ft) and over 3.75 million visitors annually, the London Eye offers stunning views over the City of London. When it opened in 2000 it was the world's tallest Ferris wheel. Over the course of the years it was only surpassed by the Star of Nanchang (525ft); the Singapore Flyer (541ft) and the High Roller, Las Vegas (550ft).
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Strict limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Coin comes in a beautiful black mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Ivory Coast Coat of Arms and the legal tender value.
- Reverse: Beautiful depiction of the London Eye and the buildings along Queen's Walk.
This coin has a wide diameter of 50 mm and is able to depict this iconic artistic work in a splendid manner on this Silver coin. Add this beautiful rendition of "London Eye" coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.