Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 100 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of 999 coins. Individual serial number engraved at the edge of each coin.
- Amazing high relief quality minted at Mauquoy in Belgium.
- Obverse: Stunning high relief front view of the Westminster Abbey in London.
- Reverse: Perspective view with high details of the interior of the Abbey, Benin coat of arms and date.
This impressive high relief 100 gram Silver coin was minted by the prestigious Mauquoy, Belgium. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
The Westminster Abbey was built between 1034 and 1065. The church is located in the City of Westminster, where the kings of England and later the British monarchs are crowned and buried.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.