Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .54 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 999 coins.
- Obverse: Features "Third Imperial Egg" as well as a small profile of Queen Elizabeth II that appears to be floating above the egg in detailed bordering.
- Reverse: Features a golden ornament composed of two-headed eagles and the historical crowns of Russian rulers. The main decorative motives are round medallions depicting the official images of Russian rulers from the Romanov dynasty modeled on historical coronation portraits. A surprise hidden inside is a model of a globe decorated with blue enamel with Gold-marked territories of Russia from 1613 and 1913.
Add this 2018 Silver Faberge Eggs III Edition Romanov Tercentenary Egg to your cart today!
Romanov Tercentenary Egg”, the eighth element of the collection, was created at the beginning of 1913 and was a gift for the Empress Alexandra Feodorovna. This masterpiece of goldsmith art and style is rich in the symbolism of power, dynasty and state.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.