Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .545 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 555 coins.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of an apple tree. On the top of the coin is an Amber insert. "GUSTAV KLIMT" is on the bottom of the coin.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This fifth coin of this series is decorated with Polish Amber, the Gold of the Baltic Sea. Add this 2018 Silver Gustav Klimt Golden Five Golden Apple Tree coin to your cart today!
Gustav Klimt gained fame thanks to a very decorative style; golden background, elaborate ornaments and contrasted colors, the hallmark of his individual approach, were seen as the rebellion against the traditional art. Nonetheless, the academic circles of that time criticized his works of art as controversy. Today, the legacy of Gustav Klimt is still inspiring consecutive generations of artists.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.