Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
In 2016 the Bank of Russia changed the obverse design for the first time since the launch of the Saint George Gold quarter ounces. The design was changed to the variant the mint also uses for their commemorative coin programs.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of 150,000 coins with limited availability outside of the Russian market.
- Obverse: Featured in the center is the crowned double-headed eagle, the coat of arms of Russia, surrounded by legend in Cyrillic "Russian Federation", "Bank of Russia" and "50 Roubles" above the date. Purity and weight left and right.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Saint George victoriously slaying a dragon while riding on horseback.
- Guaranteed be the Russian Mint.
Protect and display your Saint George the Victorious coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/4 oz Gold content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2018 Russia 1/4 oz Gold 50 Roubles Saint George the Victorious coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.