2018 Somalia 1 oz Silver Elephant (Philly ANA Privy Mark) Spots
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This impressive Silver coin includes a privy mark for the 2018 Philadelphia ANA show and the new design for the 2019 elephant and has a mintage of 1,000 worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features an adult elephant, with large tusks, with his trunk reaching out towards a tree. In the background is a single bird flying with the sun behind it. This is the new design for the 2019 elephant coins. The privy mark shows the Liberty Bell which is located in Independence National Historical Park in Philadelphia.
- Reverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the 2018 date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order
Featuring the largest land animal and one of the most majestic creatures on the planet, this coin is sure to be a hit with collectors around the world. Add this Philadelphia ANA 2018 Silver Somalian Elephant coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.