Thessalian League Ag Dbl Victoriatus (2nd-1st cent. BC) Ch XF NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Double Victoriatus was struck following the Macedonian defeat at the hands of the Roman Legions. A client government was established with the Thessalian league to rule over the former Kingdom.
- Silver Victoriatus struck by the Thessalian League.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Choice Extra Fine condition of the coin.
- Strike/Surface will vary.
- Obverse: Bearded Head of Zeus, King of the Greek Gods facing right.
- Reverse: Athenia/Itonia standing. Athenia was the same god though under a different name dependent upon where one traveled in Greece.
Protect and display your Silver Double Victoriatus coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Ancient Silver coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.