2001 Canada Gold $150 Snake (Hologram, w/ out Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
As part of the Royal Canadian Mint's tribute to the Chinese lunar years, these issues are cutting-edge with holographic designs of the animals they represent.
- Contains 0.285 oz of Gold.
- The coin comes encapsulated but does not in the mint issued box or certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 6,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A holographic design of a snake.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $150 Snake coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Snake (1905, 1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001 and 2013) are said to be subtle, insightful, shrewd, discreet, wise and compassionate. On the negative side, they can also sometimes be proud, manipulative, vain, malicious or possessive.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.