Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 11.84 grams of 0.75 fine Gold, totaling 0.2757 oz of actual Gold weight.
- Comes packaged in a clamshell beauty box from the mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 8,888 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Holographic dragon design.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
People born in the Year of the Dragon (1904, 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012) are said to be original, confident, resourceful, adaptable, valiant, enthusiastic. On the negative side, they can also sometimes be arrogant, tactless, hot-headed, critical, unpredictable, or quick-tempered.
Add this $150 Dragon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.